Security automation – tools and use cases
Security teams are constantly burnt out due to unlimited investigation and operational tasks. It becomes essential for the security defense team to leverage automation to improve the efficiency of the SOC center. In this talk, I would like to share a few open-source automation tools, walk through a few use cases and discuss the journey of security automation.
In more detail, the talk will
– share open-source no-code automation tool
– provide hands-on use cases demo
– explain the difference between AI and Automation and AI use cases
– provide the don’ts for security automation
– provide guidance on the journey of security automation and security maturity level