Reverse Engineering from zero to reverser
Learn how to do reverse engineering from scratch using tools like IDA, Ghidra, Radare and GDB. Antidebugging techniques, Assembly, Scripting ( Write your own scripts! ), Reversing and Exploit development, and much much more!
We will cover Windows (PE) , Linux (ELF) and .NET!
– Basics of Reverse Engineering
– Solving Linux and Windows crackme’s
– Understand Windows API’s
– Identify Entry Points, Main and WinMain functions
– Analyzing using Function Graph and Function Call Trees
– Function Call Graphs
– Creating Functions
– Converting data types
– Editing function signatures
– Cross referencing function calls and strings
– Patching of binaries
– Reversing applied to Exploit Development
– Antidebugging techniques